Community > Other Toy Lines

Transformers

<< < (335/352) > >>

P-Siddy:
Don't take this as the word, but it sounds like not all slides that were shown at the TF presentation were sent out to the forums.  I have access to it, but haven't looked at it myself.  The K-mart Star Wars 2-packs as an example of that...

I can confirm that Acid Storm will look as Mikey said. 

JediJman:
Thanks Mike!  I cannot wait to nab Soundwave - easily my favorite Transformer of all time.

Pete_Fett:
Was in WalMart this afternoon and checked the toy aisle. Was surprised to see all five members of the Fall Of Cybertron version of Bruticus - so since the only Transformers I collector are the gestalts, I had to pick them all up.

Not a bad set - the big robot looks nice. Interesting "Cybertron" themed variations on the member vehicles.

Ben:
G1 Predaking for us US guys!

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS22988&mode=retail

I'm happy to see it, especially since I really couldn't swing $200 or more for the last Tomy release. Hopefully they have a Devastator reissue in the works too, since $130 for that is a little steep.

JediJman:
Picked up the Generations Astrotrain and Springer figures at Target today.  They look bigger than the carded figures and great vehicle/bot modes for each.  Pretty expensive figures though at $23 each.  I was at one of the more expensive Targets in town - anyone know if these are cheaper elsewhere?

Still searching for a good chunk of the Wave 2 Micro Changers as well.  I've only found them at one Target so far - anyone having better luck elsewhere?

Last question: I missed out on the SDCC Soundwave & Cassettes pack, along with MP Acid Storm.  These are supposed to be available at TRU stores this month.  Does anyone know if there is a difference in pack or price?  I think Soundwave was $120 and Acid Storm was $75, so hoping the prices come down a bit, but we still get all of the same contents.   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version