Collectibles > Power of the Force 2

JediDefender Image Database Retrospective

(1/6) > >>

Jeff:

We here at JediDefender are pleased to bring you a brand new weekly feature - The JediDefender Image Database Retrospective! 

Each week, we'll bring you brand new, brilliant high-res photos of the older Kenner/Hasbro Power of the Force 2 figures.  You probably haven't really looked at your old figures since you bought them, but after you see our pics you'll probably want to dig them out for another look. 

Today, we kick it all off with the nine figures in the initial Power of the Force 2 assortment - Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi, C-3PO, Chewbacca, Darth Vader, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, R2-D2, and Stormtrooper!

Hope you enjoy these great high res photos!

Jeff

SilverZ:
Just a heads-up - these are the first updates to the POTF2 section of the JD Image Database.

The shots are being done with a new camera, and I think our shots on these older figures are a big improvement over the older images out there on the net.  :) Since these are just getting rolling and we plan on updating them once a week, drop a note to me with any special requests or different types of shots that would be cool to incorporate into the collection.

Jeff:
I think these look great so far!   :)

The difference in quality between these and some of the olde pics on other sites is amazing - camera technology has come a loooooong way over the last 10 years!

Jeff

DSJ™:
Damn those figs look nice, I just had a flashback.  ;)

Super job guys, well done.  :)

Scott:

I cannot believe that I once hunted night and day for this "thing" ugh :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version