Author Topic: 2021 Target TVC Blue Leader's X-Wing with General Merrick  (Read 13288 times)

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
Re: TVC Blue Leader's X-Wing with General Merrick
« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2021, 09:09 AM »
According to Taret’s website oly 1 in 19 store In the Denver Area will carry this, and the one is nowhere close to me. Have any of you not iced your local store getting the X-Wing when target.com list the store as not carrying the item?

In Minneapolis (Target HQ) I've yet to see a store that has shelf tags for this.  It seems to be popping up online and in backrooms where you can order it for pickup.

I did a ship to store a few weeks ago to get mine.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 20, 2021, 06:18 PM »
Been able to score four of these and I think that's going to be where I call it. So far I'm going to keep one completely MIB, two I opened so I could take out the TVC carded figure - for now I have left them both carded and on the fourth I have opened up everything.

I typically get two of every figure to open, and sometimes even more if the figure has a vehicle, like this guy, but that would just be silly.

My hope is that they indeed do what StBrian suggested and they do a Blue Squadron pack and General Merrick is included. That way, I can get a couple of those and outfit the three Blue Squadron X-Wings each with a unique pilot.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 4, 2021, 02:26 PM »
I’m happy as I managed to find this X-Wing at a local Target this morning 8) I don’t usually do too well finding these type of limited exclusives, but according to Target.com, the particular store was the only one in my area that had the item and there turned out to be two left. While I was tempted to get both, I only needed one so the other can be taken by another collector…
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together ;D

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: 2021 Target TVC Blue Leader's X-Wing with General Merrick
« Reply #123 on: February 1, 2022, 02:02 PM »
Anyone happen to see these in store lately? It seems to have disappeared from Target.com (at least when searched, the page itself is still live). None of the stores remotely close to me ever got this in or had a shelf spot for him.

I really wish this would have been up on Target.com for ship to home instead of just ship to store.
"This is the way."

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 1, 2022, 02:07 PM »
In Minnesota, the Land of 10,000 Targets, I never saw this on the shelf and never saw a shelf tag for it.  I got mine via ship to store.

I'm really surprised this never hit in reasonable numbers ahead of Christmas.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 1, 2022, 02:09 PM »
In Minnesota, the Land of 10,000 Targets, I never saw this on the shelf and never saw a shelf tag for it.  I got mine via ship to store.

I'm really surprised this never hit in reasonable numbers ahead of Christmas.

Ditto.  Same thing with the wave 2 Holiday themed Black Series figures - I haven't heard of anyone finding those locally.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #126 on: February 1, 2022, 02:23 PM »
It definitely had some odd distribution.  I was able to find one in Colorado Springs (of course it was way across town) via the website, but I saw on the TVC facebook page a few days ago that there were about a dozen on a shelf at a Target in Anchorage, Alaska!

You would think that in the age of the internet and online shopping, Target could figure this one out.
This is the way.

I have spoken.