Author Topic: Marvel Universe  (Read 281630 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: Marvel Universe
« Reply #1680 on: March 16, 2017, 05:37 PM »
Yeah I saw Maestro, Wolverina, and Moon Knight last night @ Target, but it wasn't the classic Moon Knight costume I recall from the original comic, so I passed. They had a full endcap display up.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: March 16, 2017, 05:39 PM »
I saw the new Iron Man and Female Wolverine at the store last night, but none of the others or any two packs.  It is nice to see something new finally in this line.

Agreed.  I'm wondering what the upcoming Thor movie 2-pack is going to include...other than Thor.  The Hulk is supposed to play a significant role in Ragnarok, but there's always Loki to consider.  And Cate Blanchett's look as Hela was pretty cool in that image dump last week.  But on the figure front, a good MCU 3.75" scale Hulk seems overdue.  The one in the 3.75" Avengers line was pretty lame.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: March 17, 2017, 07:56 PM »
Sorry I'm not sure what thread to ask this in.

Other than Heroclix does anyone know if they've ever made an action figure for the character Legion?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 07:57 PM by GrandMoffNick »
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: March 20, 2017, 10:08 AM »
None that I am aware of.  He wasn't in the Toybiz stuff and hasn't been in any of the Legends or Universe lines.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: March 20, 2017, 12:47 PM »
I did see portions of the new MU wave a while back at Target, specifically X-23 and Female Deadpool. I passed on them all to buy the 6 inch Old Man Logan
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: March 23, 2017, 12:55 AM »
Thanks Justin.

Question 2

Other than the couple Heroclix versions has there ever been an action figure of Amahl Farouk/The Shadow King?
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Pongoo

• Jedi Initiate
  • Opener
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: March 23, 2017, 11:09 AM »
Thanks Justin.

Question 2

Other than the couple Heroclix versions has there ever been an action figure of Amahl Farouk/The Shadow King?

No Legion, No Shadow King... yet.
-Francis

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: September 26, 2018, 11:06 PM »
Dunno where else to post this but there are some new Marvel vs Capcom 3.75 inch figure packs at Target. There has been an Iron Man vs Mega Man set out for a while, but tonight I saw ScarJo Black Widow vs. Ryu (an awesome figure with multiple hands) and Spider-Man (with the outfit from the PS4 game) vs. Mr. Negative. I might pick up the Spidey set.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: September 27, 2018, 11:35 AM »
Dunno where else to post this but there are some new Marvel vs Capcom 3.75 inch figure packs at Target. There has been an Iron Man vs Mega Man set out for a while, but tonight I saw ScarJo Black Widow vs. Ryu (an awesome figure with multiple hands) and Spider-Man (with the outfit from the PS4 game) vs. Mr. Negative. I might pick up the Spidey set.

There is a sweet set with The Collector too that I've seen at GameStop.  :)
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: January 29, 2019, 10:08 AM »

There is a sweet set with The Collector too that I've seen at GameStop.  :)

That Cap and Black Widow figure are nice, but I've only seen these at $20 a pop.  Way too much for me since I only want one figure at most from various packs.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: July 17, 2023, 11:18 AM »
I was in Target recently and came across the new Hasbro Marvel Epic Hero Series figures from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3.  They're scaled similarly to the Marvel Universe figures, but have less detail.  I have to wonder what made Hasbro decide to get back into this particular scale of figures?
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: July 17, 2023, 11:39 AM »
It's all Steve Evans. He is championing this line with the tag line "y'know, for KIDS." While we did get the SpiderVerse and GOTG3 movie figures in there, there is a subline of Avengers figures with transforming mechs and an upcoming water-squirting Spider Man subline. Right now there's a range of X-Men 97 figures hitting in the line, too, because Disney+ was supposed to start the new cartoon continuation nowish before it got delayed.

This took the place of the Retro Legends Figures that got put "on hiatus" after the last wave this spring, more or less, spinning the focus to what kids would want to play with, but Steve is a big fan of 3.75" scale and his work with Star Wars and Marvel has borne this out to our benefit time and again. We will see how this one goes.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2023, 11:42 AM by Muftak »