Community > Newbies

The Wookiee Welcome Wagon: New Guys Read Here

(1/6) > >>

BigDumbWookiee:
Well, I'm too damn lazy to welcome each of you individually, so, to all, welcome to Jedi Defender. Enjoy your stay, have fun, make friends, do whatever it is you do on a Star Wars board.

But, a word of advice, if you're here to bitch about other sites or member of other sites, just turn around now and don't come back. If you've been cast away from another site, or your simply emigrating over due to the degeneration of another site, do yourself and everyone else a favor and leave your dirty laundry behind. Nobody here cares about the stupid crap that can go on at other message boards.

And remember: Here at JediDefender, we love you. Unless you're an *******.

Below are a few tips from Chris

This is just a little bit about posting etiquette.

* Have sentence structure. Start with a capital letter and end with a period.
* Capitalize proper nouns. ie: someone's name, a movie title.
* Check your spelling.
* Use paragraphs. It makes it so much easier to organize ideas with and makes it much easier to read.
* Punctuation is your friend. Using a comma or semi-colon really makes all the difference in a post (if of course it is needed).

Durge:
Hi Adam. Nice to meet you. ;)

Fetttrooper:
Sounds fair enough to me......... ;D

JediMAC:

--- Quote from: BigDumbWookiee on June 14, 2004, 10:22 PM ---But, a word of advice, if you're here to bitch about other sites or member of other sites, just turn around now and don't come back. If you've been cast away from another site, or your simply emigrating over due to the degeneration of another site, do yourself and everyone else a favor and leave your dirty laundry behind. Nobody here cares about the stupid crap that can go on at other message boards.
--- End quote ---

Of course, we've been making a slight exception to Adam's rule here for the past week or so, in light of recent events...  ;)

We'll be back to the regularly scheduled "happy" JD programming soon though, I'm sure.  8)

BigDumbWookiee:
lol Funny to see this thread still sticky!

I think the final rule still stands though: "Here at JD, we love you. Unless you're an *******."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version