Author Topic: What's your sign?  (Read 7450 times)

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
Re: What's your sign?
« Reply #45 on: February 7, 2006, 05:23 PM »
DS, you let your kid catch scorpions, and keep them in your home?

It would be a shame for that can to get knocked over, and the little critter to escape.

So does anyone get their daily horoscope from the newspaper? I've decided to stop that, myself. It doesn't help my day at all.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline jjks

• Jedi Padawan
  • Belligerent as hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 7, 2006, 06:01 PM »
I do one step better Kev and have it sent in text message format straight to my phone, that way I know if I should even get out of bed in the morning.

I'm a Gemini by the way, lest I be accused of taking this topic even slightly off track.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 7, 2006, 06:09 PM »
Kevin-
My son and I we catch rattlesnakes, giant centipedes, scorpions, tarantulas ect.
But he mostly likes the desert snakes and lizards.

Funny thing about that scorpion...it's been left outside this whole time in the elements as well and is still going...I got dibs he'll beat the energizer bunny.

You kidding my 'normal' wife would NEVER let that thing remain in the home-
--she was traumatized once years ago when I brought a couple giant centipedes home(I caught them in Texas they were about 5-6 inches long, thick as a finger).
Anyway I put them in a coffee can. Well somehow my cat decides he's gonna be versus centipede-he 'chewed' open the lid reached his paw in and that thing grabbed ahold of him(just as I walked up and witnessed it) and he started flinging his paw around and crying -next thing I knew the centipede went flying landed,took off and we never found it-yeah, the wife hated it.

Anyway my son and I learned from this..we learned you can catch a centipede by poking his non-head end with a stick-they always grad the stick with their last 2 longest legs-then swing around with the head and try to bite..which is when you tap 'em into a jar-it only works on giant desert centipedes though
« Last Edit: February 7, 2006, 06:10 PM by Darth Slothus »

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 7, 2006, 06:32 PM »
Libra is concerned with balance, harmony, co-operation. =JesseVader= moderator
Interesting...

Offline Clone Commander

• Jedi Padawan
  • I ate my Lama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 7, 2006, 11:52 PM »
 :o Giant centipede?
I hate those bloody monsters man!
They dwell in my basement living in the piles of old clothes and movies ect. (Various crap).
Clone Commander Appo.