Community > Other Toy Lines

The Walking Dead

<< < (36/47) > >>

McMetal:
Score! I picked up all of TV Series 6 @ Gamestop today after work, minus long coat Governor, whom I believe is shipping separately at some later date. (He is the only figure not listed on their website either)

They all look amazing at first glance, and best of all they go on sale Black Friday for $10 apiece! (I was assured a price adjustment would be no problem if I came back in)

Happy hunting!

McMetal:
Just FYI, the Gamestop sale is now in effect, so Wd figures are $10, I got the price adjusted for the ones I bought Wednesday too.  :)

McMetal:
For anyone else who's been holding out (like me) the Prison Gate and Tower set is on sale for 30% off at TRU this week, along with the other 2 building sets as well. I made sure to let everyone know who might be inclined to give me a gift this year.  ;)

I also heard the MIA McFarlane Long Coat Governor figure is starting to show up at Walgreen's already. The hunt begins tomorrow...

McMetal:
Finally found a Long Coat Governor at the 5th Walgreens on my list today. Also found they had all WD figures for $10 on sale this week - nice!

McMetal:
For anyone interested, I saw a few of the new Tv Series 6 figures at Target last night...Rick and the Bungee Guts Walker. Happy hunting!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version