Collectibles > Disney Parks Droid Factory

Disney Exclusive Build-A-Droid Factory

<< < (54/89) > >>

Jesse James:
IIRC weren't the Disney BAD's said to be done?  Perhaps they're looking at eliminating the exclusive?  Probably not I suppose, but never know.

Phrubruh:
I don't know. There is always a crowd around the table as well as the build your own lightsaber table. Its always well stocked with parts in fact I think there are a few new heads in the pile but I'm probably wrong. I don't know how many actually get sold but people sure like building the little guys and making a mess.

Jesse James:
That's what I hear from WDW too.  And they spent the $ on the display and stuff, so it's possible.  From the sounds of it though the BADs are at the very least done as they currently stand...  they may just replenish parts routinely?

As far as I'm aware they've not made any of the new heads though.  Nobody's reported it anywhere anyway.  I was hoping they'd get some new deco parts in, and was highly disappointed when the word trickled out that they were done with it.  I would think phasing it out completely would be a bad idea though, as well.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Master_Phruby on January 28, 2015, 05:34 PM ---It looks pretty long term. Disney doesn't do sales in the parks.

--- End quote ---

Do you mean this is only at the Downtown store vs. the store in the park?

Phrubruh:
It's only in park at the Star Trader. Also Disney just raised the price this week to one for $12.95. 3 for $19.95.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version