Collectibles > The Force Awakens

Defender Wishlists 2016: The Force Awakens 3-3/4" (Caution Spoilers)

(1/4) > >>

Scott:
For the last couple of years we ran an informal poll with your 10 most wanted characters from the current Star Wars Films.  Continuing the tradition and trying to finish up before SDCC, I thought it would be a good time to revisit those lists. Here's how it works: You send your Wish List for 10[/i] 3 3/4" Figures to me or post them here, be it new figures, resculpts or even re-releases and I'll tally the votes.  After a month or so of list taking I'll publish the results and we will move on to the next movie.   Have fun and thanks for sending in your lists (remember to limit it to ten)!

Diddly:
All of these are SA/Black Series wants:

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Han Solo
3. General Leia Organa
4. Maz Kanata
5. General Hux
6. Tasu Leech
7. Bala-Tik
8. Kanjiklub Gang Member
9. Guavian Death Gang Enforcer
10. Lor San Tekka

P-Siddy:
Not sure of names of characters yet, but I'll list some:

1. Resistence Rey with lightsaber
2. Kylo Ren with removable helmet
3. FO Flametrooper (has this been announced?)
4. Luke Skywalker (Jedi Elder)
5. Max Kanata
6. Heavy Gunner FO trooper
7. General Hux
8. Sidon Ithano
9. FO Snowtrooper
10. FO TIE Pilot

All in the Collectors Black Series.

Not very many after these characters that I'd want, surprisingly.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on December 21, 2015, 01:08 PM ---Not sure of names of characters yet, but I'll list some:

1. Resistence Rey with lightsaber
2. Kylo Ren with removable helmet
4. Luke Skywalker (Jedi Elder)

--- End quote ---

Maz would be my first choice, but these other 4 round out my top 5.  Luckily we have Rey with Saber already on the way.  I'd also love to see  a few more X-wing pilots and Ackbar.

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on December 21, 2015, 01:08 PM ---Not sure of names of characters yet, but I'll list some:

--- End quote ---

The First Order Flametrooper is actually in the first wave of the Desert Mission segment of the 5 POA Basic figure line.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version