Author Topic: 2024 Disney Parks Ahsoka Droid Factory 4-Pack  (Read 739 times)

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: 2024 Disney Parks Ahsoka Droid Factory 4-Pack
« Reply #15 on: February 2, 2024, 05:22 PM »
Mine just arrived today. I like the two new astromechs. Huyang is definitely a downgrade from the upcoming TVC version. The shoulders and hips are just swivel joints with paint that made them look ball-jointed. His backpack is permanently attached and is not articulated. Chopper is fine.

Wish I would have waited for a sale on this one.
"This is the way."

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 5, 2024, 08:44 AM »
I got my set over the weekend.  RD-3 is probably my favorite of the bunch, and it's largely because the design feels new, even if that dome sculpt had been used once before.

Chopper is great, but seeing the TVC version next to this version is kind of surreal.  Because the Droid Factory Chopper is substantially larger.  It also has those arms with articulation.

I noticed the situation with Huyang's shoulders, too.  And I'm wondering how many people may wind up breaking their Huyang trying to move that shoulder joint the wrong way.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jedi Idej

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2024, 01:18 PM »
I wondered why my order hadn't arrived yet. Checked on the status and saw i hadn't pushed out the purchase. And ShopDisney  is now out. Ugh! Stoopid work distractions.

I'll grab if they re-stock or if someone heads out to Disneyland. No big loss if I don't get the set.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2024, 09:04 AM »
Free shipping today only at Disney, so I went ahead and picked this up. It’s been back in stock for a week or two I think.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy