Collectibles > Kubricks

Show me Your Kubes!

<< < (72/73) > >>

Adrian:
Love it!

P-Siddy:
Really nice, Dan!  Wow!

Dan:
Thanks guys, it's been a fun way to keep engaged with the SW kubes despite the lack of product. Here are a few other shots-

Props to Yak-face Jayson for the cool vinyl kubrick banner at the bottom of the cabinet! And Justin for feeding my addiction with Hammerhead to make the cantina more complete...

The background picture for the sandcrawler is Moab Utah, in Arches national park. We had some sand we had saved in a bottle from there, and I used some spray adhesive and put some on the display area to make it blend with the picture. It seems to be a good fit for the R2 capture canyon area.

JediJman:
Wow!!!!  Those scenes turned out great Dan.  The Tatooine one is my favorite - love how you blended the scenes together.  The Cantina is pretty slick too, especially with the Monster from the Black Lagoon snuck in there.   ;)  That cabinet display for the carded figs is pretty sweet.  Is that the case you were mentioning before?  I wonder how many loose Kubes I could fit in there?  Looks a lot more professional than My JL cases.  Thanks for sharing your awesome pics!

MikeT:
Awesome displays, Dan!! Looking sweet!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version