Author Topic: Fear the Walking Dead  (Read 112785 times)

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: Fear the Walking Dead
« Reply #300 on: November 16, 2021, 04:59 PM »
All caught up with Fear and I'm still pissed they killed off the dog.

I also did not know that Horses and dogs are completely immune to nuclear fallout, but here we are.

I also saw a story that they are moving production of Season 8 to the Atlanta studios having a lot of people speculating that many in TWD series might join Fear after the series wraps.  I still believe it will take a significant time jump for Fear to catch up with TWD because they did not have the 6 year time jump TWD had after Rick left.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: Fear the Walking Dead
« Reply #301 on: December 9, 2021, 09:57 AM »
So I'm caught up on Fear through the mid-season finale and this season definitely has its ups and downs.  The Alicia story is interesting, a lot of people are speculating that she's dying, but I don't think so...she would've turned by now if she didn't amputate her arm in time.  Plus I don't think they would be bringing Madison back just to kill off Alicia.

World Beyond had a decent ending, although I still think more people should've been killed due to their series of dumb decisions.  I did like the look into the CRM, and hope to see more down the line in other shows.  The post credits scene in France.   :o
This is the way.

I have spoken.