Collectibles > Power of the Force 2

POTF2 Recent Purchases

(1/12) > >>

EpicGon:
Hello there, as an adult collector I suppose most of you are still buying the potf2 figure you have missed in the late 90s. If you pick them at retail, briantoys, ebay, walmart or wherever you choose, this will be the opportunuty to regitrate our purchases and comment the likes on these potf2 depictions of classic characters.

So I was buying at retail during may and july some characters like

the classic stormie with commtech; at at driver which I liked a lot beacuse his combination of different gray shades for boots, suit, etc is superb and more definite than tlc or saga versions.

On previous years I got Thawn, death star trooper and the Jedi Duel tri pack.

I still want to get more potf2 characters and read about your findings.

Scockery:
I got a POTF stormtrooper for 25 cents couple months back and this weekend an R2 for 5 cents at yard sales. Lando for 50 cents, had his cape and I found a Dewback Sandtrooper rifle for him in the box he was in.

Also, an X-Wing missing the canopy and 3 laser guns for a buck. That and the landspeeder seem to be most common used finds as far as yard sale and flea markets go.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: scockery on August 15, 2011, 10:29 PM ---I got a POTF stormtrooper for 25 cents couple months back and this weekend an R2 for 5 cents at yard sales. Lando for 50 cents, had his cape and I found a Dewback Sandtrooper rifle for him in the box he was in.

Also, an X-Wing missing the canopy and 3 laser guns for a buck. That and the landspeeder seem to be most common used finds as far as yard sale and flea markets go.

--- End quote ---

Good to see that my collection is holding close to its original value.   ::)

Jesse James:
I picked up another ASP-7 at the Pittsburgh Steel City Con a while back.  My army of cheap labor grows.

DarthBinge:
I have some boxes of these stored away. I honestly can't remember which ones I have.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version