Author Topic: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases  (Read 208500 times)

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases
« Reply #615 on: May 21, 2019, 12:38 PM »
Found the fabled Captain Rex at ROSS deal for $2.99!

Still bummed I missed the red A-Wings but this eases the sting a little.

Find an extra Rex, I’d take it.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #616 on: May 28, 2019, 11:16 PM »
Was Rex hard to get before?
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: May 28, 2019, 11:33 PM »
I’ve never seen it in stores.  But that said, a local found one for me!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: May 31, 2019, 08:03 PM »
Was surprised to see the last wave on the pegs at Target again today. I picked up two more battle droids and noticed they did not ring up under the 1922 DPCI number anymore, but their own unique code. That’s new. Previously it would show that individual DPCI when you scanned it at the price checker, but not at the actual register. At least around here.

Guess they figured out where all these Jyns and Cassians were coming from!
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: June 2, 2019, 09:02 AM »
I picked up another 6" Range Trooper at Walmart yesterday.  All of the 6" TBS figures were marked down to $14.97, so I took the plunge.  I was also surprised to see that figures like Beckett and Rio Durant since some people in some of the Black Series facebook groups are trying hard to find them.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: June 5, 2019, 06:23 PM »
Found a lone Han Solo in Mimban Mudtrooper attire the other day at Target...  Cool figure!
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together ;D

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: June 11, 2019, 09:19 PM »
Spotted Archive Wave 2 at Target tonight. Ended up passing on all of them. I have the original Yoda and Scout Trooper/Speeder Bike, and also SH Figuarts Maul and Anakin. It was really hard passing on the Maul, but I'm trying to cut back on toy purchases
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: June 21, 2019, 08:45 AM »
Found evil 3PO (0-0-0?) at GameStop last night. Picked it up and held it for a few minutes and then decided to put it back. I don't think ive ever done that before with a brand new figure. Guess it's a combination of not wanting to pay the $3 GameStop markup and not really caring about the character at all. I may end up getting him later, but I wasn't feeling it yesterday.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: July 8, 2019, 08:18 PM »
Finally found the elusive Rogue One 3-pack at Ross for $14.99.  :)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: July 11, 2019, 04:20 PM »
I saw GameStop is running a BOGOHO sale on action figures, and I actually managed to find a store with 2 new figures still in stock, so I picked up Ezra and 0-0-0. Will probably return the droid and just keep the cheap Ezra, which is all I really wanted. Weird that Choppers release date keeps getting pushed back on their website.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: July 13, 2019, 11:33 AM »
I saw a Walgreens Spirit Obi-Wan figure at ROSS yesterday for $9.99. The “compare at” price was $30 so I don’t know wtf they got that. Pass for me.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: July 16, 2019, 10:53 PM »
Went ahead and bought Chopper off Hasbro Pulse. Might as well take advantage of the free premium shipping, I figured. Thought about the Wave 2 archive figures but they are still listed as preorders.

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: July 19, 2019, 11:34 AM »
I had preordered the Chopper and Ezra figures from Entertainment Earth which were then backordered for a while.  On Wednesday, I got a message from EE saying that the order was cancelled as the manufacturer had unexpectedly run out of stock of those figures for some reason. Frustrated a little, I ordered an Ezra and Chopper figure off eBay, where there seemed to be plenty of the figures for under $25 (which I consider reasonable).  Then while on a work-related road trip on Thursday, I made a quick stop by a Target store and found two Chopper figures!
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together ;D

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: July 26, 2019, 12:04 AM »
Picked up Padme, Dryden Vos, Mimban Han and another Death Star Trooper for $7 each at Walmart. Apparently only a select few stores around here are dropping that low but I will keep an eye on this for sure.

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: August 13, 2019, 06:06 PM »
I found the complete Wave 2 of the Black Series Archive figures at a local Walmart yesterday for the standard $20 price. I had already ordered and received this wave from Entertainment Earth a month ago, but picked up an extra Darth Maul and Anakin figure to open...  I remember passing up the original Darth Maul figure back in 2013 for some reason and never found the original Anakin figure, so it was nice to finally add those to my collection  :)