Weechee:

Wokling 2-Pack:

Ewok Vehicles/Technology:

Ewok Hang Glider w/ Ewok:

Ewok Catapult:

Roton7:
I'd take a lil' wokling anyday!

Darth_Anton:
As long as they remake the remaining vintage released Ewoks, I'll be happy. We did get an updated Glider w/Ewok recently though. Remember the ultra line? ;)

Jesse James:
What we REALLY need...

-Ewok Warrior 4-pack:  The 4 figures are all variously painted Teebo sculpts.  They each have either a unique hat/hood sculpted for them, or they each can just get a uniquely colored/decoed Wicket hood (it fits the Teebo head perfectly).  Pack-in weapons include 2 spears, two bow/quivers, 2 stone axes, 2 slings.

The Teebo sculpt is the best EWok sculpt.  It's neutral in looks and height and all.  It's also the best articulated Ewok out there which doesn't hurt it.  So that'd make a dandy army builder set I think...  You buy multiples of it, you mix/match the accessories, and you have that many more unique Ewoks in your army.  I don't care about the names, I'd just want to see that set made so I can finally army build Brad Err I mean Ewoks.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on May 24, 2006, 04:32 AM ----Ewok Warrior 4-pack:  The 4 figures are all variously painted Teebo sculpts.  They each have either a unique hat/hood sculpted for them, or they each can just get a uniquely colored/decoed Wicket hood (it fits the Teebo head perfectly).  Pack-in weapons include 2 spears, two bow/quivers, 2 stone axes, 2 slings.

--- End quote ---

Exactly!

A) brown/tan with short spear
B) gray/black with 'rock-on-a-stick' club
C) reddish-brown with bow/quiver
D) dark brown with long spear

Just like this:

Call them Lumat, Romba, Warok, and Wompus.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version