Collectibles > 30th Anniversary Collection

30AC Star Wars Comic Packs

<< < (2/174) > >>

Darth_Anton:
I'm hoping for some new sculpts on the fleet trooper and Tarkin as well. Stinks that army builders are being stuck with non-army builders again though.

Brian:
It will be interesting to see what these will end up being, I guess we'll find out at Comic-Con - or have a better idea at least.  Will there be an all "2 packs" line coming late this year/early next year, and if so, will it be all EU (I kind of doubt that).  Are these OT characters "EU" in any way, or just some sets to get the 2 pack line off to a start, with some EU ones sprinkled in later on?  I'm not overly familiar with these characters in various EU stories, but they could possibly be McQuarrie inspired versions (aside from Tarkin and RFT).  I wouldn't be terribly disappointed if they were repacks of VOTC versions, and it would be great to see a new Tarkin/RFT.  Or maybe its just a 2 pack of Cantina Han and Mynock Hunt Chewie :P.  Hopefully that won't be the case, but it will be interesting to see where this leads.  2 packs could be great if the choices make sense - like putting the Stormtrooper with the Rebel Trooper, and sticking Tarking with Vader instead.

Dressel Rebel:
If that RFT is a new sculpt, still with poor articulation and likeness, I am going to be very worried about Jesse James.

:)

Roton7:
If these are actually EU versions on the character listed, this is what I would love:

Darth Vader and Rebel Fleet Trooper: White Darth Vader (from comics), and the Rebel could be anything.

Han Solo and Chewbacca: Maybe an NJO version of the two.

Stormtrooper and Tarkin: possibly some new type of Stormie, and a Tarkin resculpt. But how does that make Tarkin new? Hmm...

Jeff:

--- Quote from: ruiner on June 22, 2006, 08:17 AM ---I wonder if the EU OT packs will be McQuarrie style?
--- End quote ---

I'd totally buy them if they were McQuarrie/Early Concept figure 2-packs... although all the "concept" Tarkin pics I've seen leave him less than intimidating.  Tarkin goes from Cushing's imposing overlord of the Death Star to... well, this guy:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version