Collectibles > 30th Anniversary Collection

U-shaped bar from Cantina

<< < (3/4) > >>

212th Battalion:
I'm just glad were finally getting the u shaped catina  ;D

obi-dad:

--- Quote from: 212th Battalion on July 23, 2006, 07:01 PM ---I'm just glad were finally getting the u shaped catina  ;D

--- End quote ---

Guess I forgot to say that.  I am thrilled that we are getting the u shaped part.  The only thing that would make me happier is if Habro made the entire bar piece as 1 piece (and a separate piece for the distellery in 2008).

Matt R.:
U Shaped Bar Section YES!!!!

I believe the following figures that will come with are

Wuher - repack
Bom Vindim - new
Greedo - repack of VTSC
Ellorrs Madak Buddy

Brian:
This is great to hear.  I'm going to have to see if I can pick up the rest of the "parts" of the bar by the time this is released.  I didn't get all three of the Cantina sets from WM, and we don't have a K-mart in the area so I missed out on that set as well.  I'll have some ebaying to do before the u-section comes out later on.

Darth_Anton:

--- Quote from: obi-dad on July 23, 2006, 06:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Darth_Anton on July 23, 2006, 02:16 PM ---I just hope the section doesn't come with one new figure and two old ones. Same with the distillery in '08.

--- End quote ---

Well, since they are numbered, I would think they would come individually carded.   But I did see this list on Galactic Hunter's Blogger section:

#70 Kitik Keed’kak (Wal*Mart Exclusive)
#71 Kabe & Nabrun Leids (Wal*Mart Exclusive)
#72 Labria (Wal*Mart Exclusive)

and based on the picture, I can't believe they would re-release figures that old on cards... I mean, look at Garindan that they just rescupted... they don't even compare!  These would make a lot more sense coming with the U-shaped section.

--- End quote ---

Those were shown at Comic-con and confimed to be carded individualy. :( I would have thought Hasbro would have stuck 'em with the U-Shape as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version