Collectibles > 30th Anniversary Collection

Best, Oldest Figure?

(1/6) > >>

speedermike:
I've been buying current Hasbro figures since 1995.  Many of the earlier figures are sub-par compared to what is being made today.  However, there were some good ones from back then.  What is the oldest figure that you display with your current figures? Who holds up the best?

I have to vote for Ackbar and Ree-Yees. Any thoughts?

Reid:
CommTech Stormtrooper.

Mister Skeezler:
Well, lets see...

• Lak Sivrak
• Labria
• Neibrun Leids
• ASP droid
• Ackbar
• Zuckuss

Those are figures that I'm not clamoring for a reculpt of. Though, you just know a new Ackbar would be really cool...

Gatillo:
I guess there are several questions here.

The oldest figure that I display side by side with new figures has to be orange card Chewie.  I know he is crap by I have him picking out of an AT-ST in my newly revamped Endor diorama (which I am actually finishing up this week).

I also have about 30 or so orange card steroid stormies that I display in various dioramas as super troopers. 

Some of the best scultps for the day would have to be cantina aliens.  Some of those guys look pretty good next to the newer guys (articulation aside).

Jesse James:
-Pote Snitkin
-Death Star Droid
-ASP-7
-2-1B
-Rebel Pilot 3-pack (Though Ig uess they're not as old as some of the others there)

Ponda Baba doesn't LOOK too bad and he's fairly old, but they could definitely improve him now-a-days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version