Collectibles > 30th Anniversary Collection

2 ANH waves next year?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Artoo:
I think Hasbro said they won't be doing a basic Stomie Han & Luke. :(
They also said no VOTC Stomies, unless it's a choice for the H&V. :)

Darth Broem:
Yeah, I can not believe they are not smart enough to put a Stormtrooper Han and Luke out.  That marvel pack does not count IMO for Han.  I thought for sure they would plunk a Han and Luke head with removeable helmet on the VOTC stormtrooper body and be done with it.  I'd be happy with it to. 

Dan:
Oh, they'll make them (Han and Luke Stormtrooper that is).

They will be comtech bodies with more recent heads, with "garbage water reflection effects." They will cost $14.00 at Target, and when they don't sell out the first day we will all be blamed for ruining their business and the hobby.

Artoo:
More like 20 bucks.  ::
They can't put a Luke head on a VOTC body, you have to remember he is " a little short for a stormtrooper". ;)

DoctorPadawan:

--- Quote from: Artoo on October  1, 2006, 11:08 AM ---They can't put a Luke head on a VOTC body, you have to remember he is " a little short for a stormtrooper". ;)

--- End quote ---

Well, Hasbro's had two years to get Grievous' scale right and they continue to make him significantly shorter than he should be, so what makes anyone think they would notice Luke's height?   ::)

It's good to hear we're getting an all new DST after all, though.  The POTF2 one isn't acceptable by any stretch of the imagination.  I just hope they don't give the new one another big-ass gun that sends our poor DST to the Imperial Worker's Comp Office for a herniated disc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version