Collectibles > 30th Anniversary Collection

30AC "Vintage" Wave

<< < (3/120) > >>

Scott:
I like Bossk and IG-88 just fine but these two seem really unecessary.  The other 4 though look great. 

Han
The coat looks a brownish and to me that is good enough, great headsculpt, a little odd they picked Hoth over Bespin but I'd take either

Luke
Bespin Luke was my favorite vintage figure and the previous 2 modern efforts were both lacking (or adding a huge ass button on the ass).  I am glad as hell they did not muck it up with Softgoods.  This looks like a wet dream come true

Leia
Nice looking, poncho looks a bit bulky, I'll need two for a General Leia figure

Snowtrooper
The cloth skirt sucks total major league skank ass.  Come on ::)

Dressel Rebel:
The snowtrooper looks wonderful.  My first urge is to trim the kama around the pelvic area to make it look like it's emerging from under the armor.  I'll probably do that.  This looks like it's following nicely in the tradition of the scout and stormie VOTCs.  36 please, thanks.

Han looks great.  BADLY needed.  As previously mentioned, a hood that snaps on would be stellar.

Luke looks good.  Curious to see how much it looks like Mark Hamill though cuz this one is kinda blurry and Hasbro has really struggled in the past, just like it has with Samuel L. Jackson and Carrie Fisher.

Bossk is kinda unnecessary but I'll snag one.

IG-88 looks great.  Love the free sculpted wires shooting' all over the place.  Hope it's 14 points.

Leia looks like she's in stirrups or squatting and giving birth.  Looks designed to sit on a bike?

All in all, great wave.

Rob:
I love it - every bit of it.  None of them are unnecessary IMO - since my hope is still that they eventually re-do every vintage figure in this style.

DarkKnight2k4:
Meesa want them all !

Darby:
 :o  :o  :o

A Hoth Han that doesn't suck?  (waits for other shoe to drop).  I'm in shock about this.  I really thought they'd just put out a Bespin Han that was last year's Endor Han with a new cloth jacket.  Amazing.

Snowtrooper: Yay, but... what the hell is with that skirt, and that leg stance?

IG-88 is the most surprising.  I was the least excited for him, but he turned out great (a Hasbro trend: airball the homerun figs like the Snowwtrooper, and knock the blah ones like IG-88 out of the park).

Bossk: Looks great, but so did the 97 version.  I'll get it, since I'm ordering a case.   :)

Bespin Luke: Looks great.  The head is funky, but that may be just the lighting.

Endor Leia: Also great, and also about time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version