Collectibles > 30th Anniversary Collection

Wal-Mart "The Force Unleashed" Box Sets

<< < (22/23) > >>

Jesse James:
Are you already in the store?  Most likely, yes...  So why not try to get the $4?  I don't see the big deal there.

Considering what gas costs these days, $4's a gallon, so that's a pretty decent reason to get your money back I think.

Rob:

--- Quote from: CHEWIE on September 25, 2008, 01:26 PM ---Is is really worth it to go back and try and get a price adjustment for a few bucks?  I guess to some people it is, but I never have taken the extra time out of my day to try it.

--- End quote ---

Can I afford an extra $4.00?  Sure.

Do I want to spend one penny more on Star Wars toys than is needed to keep my collection up to date?  Hell no.

evenflow:
Just throwingt his one out there again...Still can't find the sets so any help would be appreciated.

Just need the Shadow Trooper set now.

CHEWIE:
I just wouldn't make an extra trip for a few bucks.  Just getting there in gas already eliminates my gain, plus I just lost time in my day. 

If you're talking $20 or something, then sure.  But I really don't save my receipts anyways though.  I know I'm going to open my figures and enjoy them, and if something goes down in price, I'm not going to regret my purchase.

iFett:

--- Quote from: CHEWIE on September 29, 2008, 02:55 PM ---But I really don't save my receipts anyways though.

--- End quote ---

I've kept every single receipt since I restarted collecting in 01.  Not really sure why, but what the hell.   :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version