jedi_master_sal:
Two NEW packs along with two old ones coming out this year:
Battle Pack Assortment - Wave 5 - May 2008
1x 87815 Battle on Mygeeto Battle Pack
1x 87788 Hoth Speeder Bike Patrol Battle Pack
1x Clone Attack on Coruscant
1x Betrayal on Bespin

http://www.4-inches.de/inhalt/home.htm

I'm VERY interested in seeing what is with each of these sets. I  might bite on these.

-Sal

Matt R.:
Good Choices. The Mygeeto BP is obvious who is in it. Ki-Adi-Mundi, Bacara, 2 Galactic Marines. Maybe we will get an kit-bash Bacara with using the SA Clone body. The Hoth Speeder Bike Patrol sounds great, just has long it comes with 2 VTAC Snowtroopers but I think its an error because I think its the delay Hoth Patrol BP that comes with Luke, Tauntaun and Wampa that was announced at the Comic Con last year.

jedi_master_sal:

--- Quote from: Robo-Quack on January  2, 2008, 07:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: CHEWIE on January  2, 2008, 06:23 PM ---if these are VATC Snowtroopers packed in, I'll grab a couple.

--- End quote ---

I could always use more Vintage Anniversary Thirtieth Collection snowtroopers! JK.  ;D The Hoth pack sounds interesting. I will also probably end up buying the Mygeeto pack for my bridge diorama. I'm guessing the Mygeeto one will include Ki-Adi, two Galactic Marines, the crappy Bacara, and an octuptarra droid.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I'm hoping for an Octuptarra droid in this as well. I don't really need anymore Galactic Marines as I have at least 24 of them and I certainly don't want another Bacara unless it's now SA.

There is that multilegged walker in the background that could be in the pack if this was an Ultra BP, but that's extremely doubtful.

The Hoth set would be interesting if it's a mishmash of a scout and snowtrooper.
I have to reserve judgment on these until I see some kind of visual evidence, but I'm leaning towards getting one of each.

ruiner:

--- Quote from: Darth Rock on January  2, 2008, 07:47 PM ---The Mygeeto BP is obvious who is in it. Ki-Adi-Mundi, Bacara, 2 Galactic Marines.

--- End quote ---

Do we really need more Galactic Marines already?

Nicklab:
Hmmm.  The Hoth set is certainly intriguing.  Especially if Hasbro decides to use the artwork from The Incredible Cross Sections as the basis for the troopers in that set.  But what kind of value would we get for this price point?  In a best case scenario, I would hope for 2 speeder bikes with riders and a VTAC Snowtrooper in this particular pack.

As for the Mygeeto set?  I'm fairly confident that we would get Ki-Adi Mundi in this set along with some Galactic Marines.  But the question marks for me are 2 possible figures for this set:  Commander Bacara and the Tri-Droid or Octuptarra Droid.

Commander Bacara is in SERIOUS need of resculpting.  It was a sub-par figure in 2005, and every other Clone Commander with that helmet that Hasbro has shipped has been equally sub-par.  I would very much like to see the SA Clone or Evolutions Clone retooled into a new Commander Bacara.  Doing that for this battle pack would be an excellent selling point with a collector base that's become rather smart and equally critical on articulation and sculpting.

As for the Tri-Droid or Octuptarra Droid?  It would be a logical inclusion in a Mygeeto battle pack, especially to depict this particular battle.  We don't see that many other droids in our brief glimpse into that battle.  But does Hasbro include a new figure like the Tri-Droid in this battle pack, and potentially impact sales of the basic figure?  I think that's another interesting question.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version