Multimedia > Jocasta's Reading Room

Star Wars comics go back to Marvel

<< < (2/4) > >>

JediJman:
So, that leaves DH with Conan, Hellboy, & Terminator?  It was nice knowing you, Dark Horse.

JediMoses:
Just wondering what will happen with the new post ANH series.  I like it a lot and would like it to continue beyond another 12 issues or so

JediJman:

--- Quote from: JediMoses on January  4, 2014, 09:24 PM ---Just wondering what will happen with the new post ANH series.  I like it a lot and would like it to continue beyond another 12 issues or so

--- End quote ---

It would be cool if they would just continue it under the marvel brand - sort of how IDW is handling GIJoe and Transformers retro storylines.  But if I had to put money down, I'd bet all the DH titles get cancelled in favor of new #1's.  Everyone seems to prefer to release an issue with a #1 on it these days anyway.   :P

John C:
I love the current Star Wars series set post ANH.  I really hope Marvel keeps it going with the same creative team.

Matt_Fury:

--- Quote from: John C on February 28, 2014, 09:11 PM ---I love the current Star Wars series set post ANH.  I really hope Marvel keeps it going with the same creative team.

--- End quote ---

I agree, the Legacy Volume 2 stuff is good as well, but I think they are ending it soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version