Collecting > Collector's Tips

Make Friends with Store Workers

(1/2) > >>

Jediknight760071:
I've got a good tip... make friendly relations with the workers at your local store. This isn't hard. Do things like call the store and ask some questions, then say thanks and give them  a complement. You could also hang the figures back up after people have knocked them down. If they notice they may remember you.
Like always, it's not a for-sure thing, but it's always nice to think of others.
Happy hunting fellow collectors.

Clone_Commander:
Good Tip! :)

krisvds:
I am a good costumer at a local toy store, and everytime I enter the store I say something to the people, and I always get the SW and LEGO displays :D

dustrho:

--- Quote from: krisvds on November 16, 2002, 03:05 PM ---I am a good costumer at a local toy store, and everytime I enter the store I say something to the people, and I always get the SW and LEGO displays :D

--- End quote ---

That is so awesome!  All the suggestions are great!  I'll have to keep all of those in mind next time I go to the store.  Thanks!

no-wan:
One thing I have found especially at TRU. If you want someone to go look in the back for something !! As a Gal !! The guys either collect, or at the least know what's going on. I've had that happen a number of occasions were a guy told me there was nothing, and then I asked a Gal 15 min later who went back and found what I wanted !!!! ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version