Multimedia > TV-9D9

Star Wars Resistance

<< < (17/18) > >>

tmanthegreat:
I know I’m late to the meeting, so to speak, but I finally watching some of the first season of Star Wars Resistance on Disney+.  It is definitely a kid-oriented show (much more so than Rebels or Clone Wars) but overall it’s not bad at all and I’m rather enjoying it :)

Scockery:
I think even for a kid's show, they've overused the giant monster trope.

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: tmanthegreat on November 16, 2019, 11:49 AM ---I know I’m late to the meeting, so to speak, but I finally watching some of the first season of Star Wars Resistance on Disney+.  It is definitely a kid-oriented show (much more so than Rebels or Clone Wars) but overall it’s not bad at all and I’m rather enjoying it :)

--- End quote ---

I was catching up on some DVR'd episodes last night.  And I didn't get that as much from the last two episodes.  Kaz is still kind of goofy, I won't ague that.  But it seems like some story elements in this series are starting to build up towards The Rise Of Skywalker.  Especially with the episode about relic hunting in old temples.

GrandMoffNick:
I wish they'd get to "vs the First Order" more. I'd like a decent conclusion

Jesse James:
I can’t fault the giant monster thing.  It’s part of all of Star Wars really.  I caught up last weekend on the series and it’s really underrated.  It’s better to me than Rebels ever was, which disappointed me a lot.  I really wish the actors got a cameo in TRoS.  The relic hunter troopers were pretty slick.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version