Multimedia > TV-9D9

Star Wars Resistance

<< < (18/18)

Scockery:
That last ep on Empok Nor....the FO refueling station. The First Order is okay with Nikto as technicians?
I have no idea...who is supposed to be speciesist this week?

StBrianOfMinneapolis:

--- Quote from: Scockery on December 19, 2019, 06:25 PM ---That last ep on Empok Nor....the FO refueling station. The First Order is okay with Nikto as technicians?
I have no idea...who is supposed to be speciesist this week?

--- End quote ---

I did get a kick out of the technician suits. I was kind of hoping that was "Matt" sneaking around.

Dave:
I finally managed to get through season 2 of Resistance while on the treadmill. 

I really liked how the show finished up and they finally got to some conflict with the First Order.  All those final episodes were solid an entertaining.

However, half of the episodes leading up to the final story arc were difficult to watch and just plain stupid.  Anything involving the aces and racing was dreadful.

This series overall was a lot worse than Rebels, which I mostly enjoyed.  My kids enjoyed Rebels and we watched it each week together.  They didn't care for Resistance and gave up pretty quick.

If anyone if considering watching this series and hasn't started, I'd suggest watching the first couple of episodes of season 1 to get to know the characters, and then skipping ahead and watching the final half of season 2.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version