Multimedia > The Sequel Trilogy

Star Wars Episode IX (SPOILER-FREE)

<< < (7/9) > >>

Jeff:
It's new Star Wars movie day!   ;D

So excited to go see this film tonight.  Have tried to avoid all the recent TV spots and 'preview scene' things.  Have avoided the paper/online reviews - even been off twitter the past few days trying to avoid the idiots who love spoiling.

Emotions are mixed.  Hoping for a great movie. Kind of sad to think this is it for the Skywalker saga (except for all the new books, comics, etc that will continue the story of Darth Vader, Anakin, Luke, etc of course :P).

Just can't wait!

Matt_Fury:
Same here Jeff!  Plenty of YouTubers are putting spoilers in their titles at this point.  I'm getting sick of this!

I have tickets to the 11pm show....I'm thinking of taking my Savi's Lightsaber with me.   ;D

Muftak:
Can't wait...my oldest son and I have a tradition now of going out to dinner and seeing the first showing at 6pm. In 2015 after TFA we were talking about the fact that he would be 10 when Episode IX came out...he couldn't even conceive of it back then. I wish my younger son (and their mom!) could come as well, but with his autism he does not do well in theaters (much less sold-out ones) so we do what we can.

It's going to be a fun night!

Dave:
I'm stoked too.  So far I've been able to avoid spoilers.

My kids are all fired up.  My twins turn 10 today so we're doing a quick birthday celebration (with home made C-3PO cake) and then off to the theater.  They love seeing the new movies what they consider a day early since all the press says tomorrow is the release day.  They think that I have magic powers that can get tickets early.  I tried to tell my daughter that Dad is just an uber-geek that knows when to get tickets, but she wasn't buying and still thinks I've got some secret connection.

Muftak:

--- Quote from: Dave on December 19, 2019, 01:55 PM ---I'm stoked too.  So far I've been able to avoid spoilers.

They love seeing the new movies what they consider a day early since all the press says tomorrow is the release day.  They think that I have magic powers that can get tickets early.  I tried to tell my daughter that Dad is just an uber-geek that knows when to get tickets, but she wasn't buying and still thinks I've got some secret connection.

--- End quote ---

;D Same here. Every time a commercial says "In theaters December 20th," my son replies: "Except for us!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version