Multimedia > TV-9D9

Ahsoka (SPOILERS possible)

<< < (2/27) > >>

Nicklab:
SWCA seemed to be focused largely on the Obi-Wan Kenobi series and The Mandalorian.  But I was really glad to see Lucasfilm introduce the audience to actress Natasha Liu Bordizzo, who will be playing Sabine Wren in this series.  Chopper made an appearance during the panel for The Mandalorian.  And evidently a clip from AHSOKA was shown during that same panel.  I can't wait to see a good version of that, because the one I saw got pulled very quickly.  But it seems incredibly encouraging - especially for fans of STAR WARS REBELS.

Mister Skeezler:
I saw a few articles mention that this is tentatively slated for autumn, so it doesn't conflict with Disney's Haunted Mansion. So I'm wondering...who gives a **** about Haunted Mansion?

Nicklab:
I think we're going to get our first look at the series at Celebration.  And they'll probably announce when it's going to air as well.  I'm guessing this might debut before Skeleton Crew, but I'm not sure.

Matt_Fury:
Teaser trailer.

Lots of eye candy in this baby!

Dave:
I agree there is a lot of eye candy.  I hope they've got a great story to go with it.

I wonder if this reuses a lot of the Heir to the Empire story line.  Ahsoka even uses that line "heir to the empire" in the trailer.

Who are those Sith / Dark Jedi?  Is that Jorus C'baoth and Mara Jade?

There also appear to be three new big identical starships - long lost dreadnaughts?

I wonder if they swap Ahsoka for Luke in the original story line and reuse a lot of the plot points?  I didn't see any Ysalamir...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version