Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

2022 TVC Wave 4 (New TVC Wave 25)

<< < (21/21)

Ryan:
My clones arrive tomorrow. I am still waiting on the Deathwatch Troopers and the Mauldalorian captain to arrive.

Nicklab:
I stopped in a local Best Buy after hearing that this wave had been sighted at BB stores.  Sure enough I found the Mandalorian Super Commando Captain hanging on the pegs!  It's nice to actually find something in the wild every now and then.

I also got word that EE is processing my solid case preorder for the 332nd Clone Troopers.

Ryan:
Now that I've finally been getting around to opening all of my Mandalorians from these waves (VC243, VC246, & VC247) and have found that I have one major grip with all three figures. By in large they are fantastic, however, the fit of pistols into the holsters is rather frustrating. It seems to be a combination of the holsters being sculpted too tight, and the pistols being cast far too soft of plastic (like most Hasbro accessories these days it seems).

I can't seem to get the pistols into the holsters far enough that they don't limit the articulation. It also feels like they are going to rip in half when attempting to fit them into the holster. I've considered dremmeling out the inside of each holster to improve the fit but don't want to do that for 40+ holsters... I'm curious if anyone else has tried to fix this issue?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version