Collectibles > Titanium Series, Action Fleet and Micro Machines

Jazwares launches new "Micro Galaxy Squadron" Vehicle Line

<< < (2/2)

Jedi Idej:
I totally forgot that Hasbro and Jazwares partnered almost a couple of years ago to re-introduce the MM car line. It makes sense they'd bring back Star Wars.

I figure Hasbro is the license holder.

Nicklab:
Action Fleet was a favorite line for me back in the day.  Especially since it addressed vehicles that could never be made in the 3.75" figure line.  I'm excited to see what they have planned here.

Moreover?  I'm wondering just how much shelf space the retailers are going to devote to this line.

Nicklab:
Here's the first product listing I've seen.  It's a preorder on Amazon.

Star Wars Micro Galaxy Squadron Starfighter Class OBI-WAN Kenobi’S Jedi Starfighter- 5-Inch Vehicle with 1-Inch OBI-Wan Kenobi & R4-P17 Micro Figures

MSRP:  $16.99
Expected to ship in August, 2022

GrandMoffNick:
I think Vader's TIE, Crest, and Falcon already were up and sold out pre orders. Or at least you could order them and now they say unavailable.

I appreciate the link. I won't buy that one but hope for Gideon's TIE and Asajj's ship.

Nicklab:
I'm not going pre-order any of these.  Whether or not I buy into the line depends on how they look in person.  And whether or not that vehicle has ever been made before matters, too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version