Collectibles > Disney Parks Droid Factory

2022 Droid Factory R7-TN0 (SW Celebration)

(1/3) > >>

Jeff:
NO details yet, but this guy was revealed at Celebration today - possibly more details coming at the DisneyParks panel later this weekend.

Image from From4-LOMtoZuckuss

Rob:
Oh good, I was worried that they weren’t putting out enough random, made up droids.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Rob on May 26, 2022, 02:32 PM ---Oh good, I was worried that they weren’t putting out enough random, made up droids.

--- End quote ---

What, you've got no room in your collection for an "Ahsoka Fandroid"?

You know, technically these are made by Disney and not Hasbro product so you can quit anytime and keep your "one of everything Hasbro 3.75" collection" intact. ;)

Dave:
I can deal with the random droid.  I just hope they make enough that they stay in stock for more than an hour, and ideally they're also on ShopDisney.com and not just eBay, er, park exclusive.

Rob:

--- Quote from: Jeff on May 26, 2022, 03:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rob on May 26, 2022, 02:32 PM ---Oh good, I was worried that they weren’t putting out enough random, made up droids.

--- End quote ---

What, you've got no room in your collection for an "Ahsoka Fandroid"?

You know, technically these are made by Disney and not Hasbro product so you can quit anytime and keep your "one of everything Hasbro 3.75" collection" intact. ;)

--- End quote ---

Ha, there's always room for one more.

That said, I'm quickly getting to the point where the assemble-them-yourself droid factory figures are just about the only things missing.  But if Disney releases it as a named-droid on a card or with a vehicle... I'm buying. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version