Collectibles > Disney Parks Droid Factory

2022 Droid Factory R7-TN0 (SW Celebration)

<< < (3/3)

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Rob on May 28, 2022, 08:52 PM ---I just bought one on eBay for $30 shipped.  It’s done and now guaranteed to be widely available.

--- End quote ---

I did the same and got two off eBay. So if/when these show up on ShopDisney or in WDW - you're welcome...  ;D

Nicklab:
I just ordered one of these from eBay.  And I’m expecting it to turn up on ShopDisney later today, LOL. 

Jeff:
Gave up waiting for ShopDisney and went the ebay route over the weekend. My R7 should be here this week.  I figured $26 with shipping isn't that bad considering these droids are now $15 at the parks. 

I just wish there was some consistency for when the droids will be on ShopDisney and when they won't...

Rob:
Agreed there.  I'm getting to the point where as much as I hate the pricing, I'm doing whatever's easiest and fastest more often.

Dave:

--- Quote from: Rob on June 27, 2022, 04:42 PM ---Agreed there.  I'm getting to the point where as much as I hate the pricing, I'm doing whatever's easiest and fastest more often.

--- End quote ---

+1

I don't even bother to wait for ShopDisney if I can get the droids on eBay for $30 or under.  ShopDisney is so random in what they stock and when.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version