Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

2022 Convention Exclusive TVC "The Rescue" Box Set

(1/10) > >>

Jeff:
Yakface scoop - Convention Exclusive TVC "The Rescue" Set

Yes, all repacks with new bits...

- Looks like a repack of the Maldo Kries Mandalorian (minus the snow effects) with "Have some fire and little missiles" effects plus Beskar Spear (I think the soft goods cape is the one from the Razor Crest)
- Darktrooper with "help, I'm on fire" effects
- Moff Gideon with soft goods cape
- Grogu in handcuffs

Rob:
Finally, all of the repacks with slight adjustments I've been waiting for.

Do we know anything about when it'll be available to order?

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Rob on July 11, 2022, 11:32 AM ---Do we know anything about when it'll be available to order?
--- End quote ---

Same as the Celebration stuff.  At certain times during the show, Hasbro will pass out QR code scanning thingies at SDCC.  People at the show can pick up a code, scan and pre-order at Hasbro Pulse.  There will be a pre-order window later this summer for non-attendees.  Date/Price info coming soon...

Matt_Fury:
They're going to make me purchase another damn membership for Hasbro Pulse.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on July 11, 2022, 03:44 PM ---They're going to make me purchase another damn membership for Hasbro Pulse.

--- End quote ---

Does having a Pulse membership help you get this or is it a SDCC exclusive?  I am neither, so if anyone has info on tracking one down please share.  I think this is a great little set.  I know people hate repacks, but there's enough different here for me and I would hate these a lot more if they were 3 repacks + 1 new figure that made everyone want one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version