Collectibles > Disney Parks Droid Factory

2022 Disney Parks Obi-Wan Kenobi Droid Factory 4-Pack

<< < (2/9) > >>

Nicklab:
The set from The Mandalorian was exclusive to the Disney Parks.  I know that I never saw it on Shop Disney.  I can see the potential for this set being exclusive to the parks as well.

Dave:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on August 15, 2022, 02:09 PM ---The set from The Mandalorian was exclusive to the Disney Parks.  I know that I never saw it on Shop Disney.  I can see the potential for this set being exclusive to the parks as well.

--- End quote ---

Up until today I'm not sure any of the recent (past 1-2 years) Droid Factory sets have been put online.  I don't know if it was supply scarcity, a specific edict, an oversight, or what.  Two years ago you could expect most (not all) Droid Factory items would be put online, but now I'm not sure what the expectations are.

Rob:
These are on eBay for $100 from Japan... we DO expect them to show up in the US right?

Muftak:
We do...Jayson says so.  ;D I was really weighing those eBay listings though, too.

Rob:
That's good enough for me.  If Jayson says they'll be here, they'll be here. 

I'd just hate to not buy one for $100 now and then have them get scrapped or something and have that be a $600 set overnight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version