Collectibles > Saga '02-'04

Saga Purchases

(1/19) > >>

Dengar:
Here is a thread to list your recent saga purchases.  Please don't list the stuff you bought last year.  

Dengar:
Here is what I got

Wat Tambor
Coleman Trebor
Aayla Secura
Yoda and Chian

Darth Broem:
Today I found the 2nd Jedi council set with Yarael Poof, Depa and Yaddle.  I aslo got a Saga Rebel Fleet Trooper.  I finally got to opening my Seperatist set with Poggle, Dooku and San Hill.  Last week I bought the HOth 4 pack.  Oh yes, I almost forgot.  I found Ashla & Jempa last week.   Been doing ok lately but I still can't find many single carded Saga figures.  

Force Guy:
I picked up a yellow Clone Trooper 3-pack on Friday at TRU.  It's only the second time I've spotted a Clone Trooper 3-pack.  

CHEWIE:

--- Quote from: Force Guy on October 26, 2003, 06:39 PM ---I picked up a yellow Clone Trooper 3-pack on Friday at TRU.  It's only the second time I've spotted a Clone Trooper 3-pack.  

--- End quote ---

Must suck.  

Since my job requires quite a bit of travel, I get to hit quite a bit of retailers between my appointments.  So, I have seen on the Clone pks each kind the following number of times:

White - 5 times, have 5 sets

Yellow - 6 or 7 times, have 2 sets

Blue - 4-5 times, have 2 sets

Green - 4 times, have 2 sets

Red - 2 times, have 0 sets

I've seen a great distribution of these at Target, TRU and Kmart.  Very cool to see them that much, but would be even better if they had limited the production of the Launcher sets to make more of these, especially the white set.

Luckily, there is not one item that is on the retail market other than the new A-Wing that I don't currently have.  Next up is the Elan/Obi Wan wave.

:P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version