Collectibles > Other Collectibles

PEZ dispensers

<< < (8/8)

JediMAC:

--- Quote from: DaBigKahuna on November 17, 2005, 03:42 PM ---I saw the regular PEZ today at lunch at Fry's Marketplace in Arizona... They were on sale for $1.00 each and had Grievous, Death Star, Yoda, R2 and Vader. 
--- End quote ---

Hmmm...  That's interesting.  Thanks for the head's up there, Matthew.  I suppose if I could find the 8 OT ones for a buck apiece at Ralphs, that'd save me another $7, since I don't really need the fancy box that they came in (or the Grievous).  I'll have to look into it...

Anyone know if any of those are rehashes from the older Pez dispensers from several years ago?  Wish I had a clue where mine actually are these days...

Dave:
Anybody know if there are new TROS PEZ dispensers out or coming out?  I've managed to grab nearly all PEZ dispensers over the years and am hoping to keep this going.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Dave on December 20, 2019, 12:44 PM ---Anybody know if there are new TROS PEZ dispensers out or coming out?
--- End quote ---

Target had a stocking stuffer tin with a Sith Trooper, FO Jet Trooper, TROS Helmet Kylo and a regular FO trooper when I was there the other day. 
edit - here's the pack on Target.com.

They also had some singles - I remember seeing Sith Trooper, D-O, and a couple others maybe.

Dave:
I'm probably the only one that cares, but I just picked up a Mandalorian and Child PEZ two-pack to add to my collection.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version