Multimedia > The Prequel Trilogy

The Duel

(1/3) > >>

Scott:
The set diaries the last two days have both dealt with the thing I have wanted to see ever since I first saw Star Wars, the first Darth Vader/Obi-Wan fight.  

Sounds like a bunch of green screen work
Sounds like lava will be invloved
Sounds like it will be windy

Care to speculate as to why this happens...where it takes place and how Obi-Wan gets the upper hand?

paploo:

--- Quote from: OCB on August 28, 2003, 09:19 AM ---Care to speculate as to why this happens...where it takes place and how Obi-Wan gets the upper hand?

--- End quote ---

Not Really

Just kidding, I would like to see it also

figureaddict:
Well, we all know that Skywalker stops thinking rationally when he starts letting his emotions take controll, and Kenobi is just too damn smooth to get flustered.   That or Skywalker tries the suicide way out and the Emperor "forces" him to stay alive.

Scott:
Ever see this McQuarrie painting...

I'm envisioning this to be the climactic spot of the battle

Sounds like from the latest theforce.net spoiler there is some truth to that rumor

--- Quote ---Here is what they had planned at the stage of involvement where I was at. Anakin loses his right leg after the fight - and yes, Anakin and Obi-Wan do battle it out in the lava environment we've dreamed about since the early days. More as I dare.
--- End quote ---

Darth Broem:
I think GL has done a good job of keeping the whole reason a secret as to why Anakin turns to the darkside.  I am glad for that.  So really I have no idea how these two end up dueling, where, and why.  I am certainly glad it is going to be in a lava area like what was originally seemed to be planned.  

I kind of wonder if Annie will loose more than just his leg?  Or is somehow wounded more substantially.  I want to know why the lungs are in such bad shape that he needs the breathing mask, etc.  

Definitely looking forward to this scene and film.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version