Author Topic: Marvel Legends  (Read 353705 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Marvel Legends
« Reply #3705 on: March 17, 2022, 08:11 PM »
All the Targets near me have 5-6+ Hammerheads.  Lots of Shockers left behind too.  I can't tell if its cases of them or if people are just buying up the others in the case.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3706 on: March 28, 2022, 07:05 PM »
The new wave of Retro 4” figures is out! I picked up Mr Fantastic this morning at Target. He would not ring up at checkout so I had to beg them to manually key it for me. Somehow came up as only $5 so a double victory.  ;D
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
« Reply #3707 on: March 29, 2022, 09:50 AM »
I found a couple of cases on the shelf last Friday, and had to talk the manager through selling me one of each even though they didn't scan in his system. I wonder if the large cartload of stuff I was also purchasing that I was ready to walk away from was any kind of motivator? These street dates for retro products have got to go away.

If Wolverine and Phoenix weren't semi-spoiled by their prepaint release in the fall this wave would have absolutely knocked my socks off! As it is, Venom is the definite highlight, while knowing the Thing is a wave away made Mr Fantastic a must have, even if I am a bit miffed he doesn't have any rubbery bits or swappable stretched limbs. Falcon is...just okay.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 09:55 AM by Muftak »

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3708 on: April 18, 2022, 05:34 PM »
Picked up Jocasta for $10 from ROSS…Kang continues to elude me.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3709 on: May 6, 2022, 05:40 PM »
Saw the new $43.99 Hulk at GameStop today and was sorely tempted. He is impressive in hand. Just couldn’t bring myself to pull the trigger though. Maybe next time…

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #3710 on: May 14, 2022, 10:28 AM »
There's a LOT of cool stuff coming out soon, like the 20th Anniversary Legends. The Spider-Man 60th Anniversary figures from a few weeks back are awesome too, but I'm passing on most of them for space reasons.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3711 on: May 14, 2022, 03:29 PM »
I went back to buy the Hulk but he was gone, so I ended up ordering one from GS online. Shipping was free and i had a $10 gift card to use, so that helped.

With him and the recent comic Dr Strange exclusive, my Defenders team is now complete!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3712 on: May 20, 2022, 01:10 PM »
New preorders are up @ Pulse…just picked up Firelord.  :)