Author Topic: 2022 TVC Wave 1 (New TVC Wave 22)  (Read 3510 times)

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
Re: 2022 TVC Wave 1 (New TVC Wave 22)
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2022, 11:57 AM »
After many delays Target finally cancelled my pre-orders on this wave.  That's the second time in a few months that they've done that.

I'm glad I recently managed to order all of these on Amazon so I didn't miss out on them, but WTF Target?   ???

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2022, 06:40 PM »
After many delays Target finally cancelled my pre-orders on this wave.  That's the second time in a few months that they've done that.

I'm glad I recently managed to order all of these on Amazon so I didn't miss out on them, but WTF Target?   ???

That stinks.  Target really has been the worst to order from between these, their exclusive Mando coming in and out of stock, preorders not all showing up on time, all the hassle with the prototype Fetts, Merrick's X-Wings hitting some parts of the country in droves and a drought everywhere else, etc.  Not sure who manages their toys/online sales, but lots of lost dollars to be had there with all these bungles.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2022, 02:14 PM »

Target did the same to me after Amazon came thru with all the figures from this wave. Target has become unreliable for mainline items. They eventually come through on their exclusives, but mainline not at all.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot