Author Topic: Have You Seen Me?  (Read 4346 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Have You Seen Me?
« Reply #15 on: December 3, 2004, 04:40 AM »
I don't doubt she's a skeezah, as the kids say, but...  Stone Cold and emotional distress just don't mix.  It's a tough pill to swallow. :)

What a shambles the man's life is.  I feel bad for some wrestlers who wind up with hellish lives after their career is over, but Ausin just seems like a jagoff in real life...  Like his character's not a far cry from himself.  Dude asks for it.

Well considering he was wanted for battery of his most recent ex-wife, yeah he most definitely lives his gimmick. He'll be back though, there's always that one last payday in the WWE that gets the "retired" top stars back.

I hope so...  Actually.  As much as I hate beer-swilling hillbillies who do nothing but get drunk and beat people (women or men) up, I really thought he was one of the entertaining people in WWE and when this whole slew left things just are dull.

Hardly worth going to Hooters for PPV anymore.

I wonder when the Rock will realize he's not gonna be popular in Hollywood and goes back to WWE?  I hope that's soon.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
Re: Have You Seen Me?
« Reply #16 on: December 3, 2004, 05:41 AM »
I don't doubt she's a skeezah, as the kids say, but...  Stone Cold and emotional distress just don't mix.  It's a tough pill to swallow. :)

What a shambles the man's life is.  I feel bad for some wrestlers who wind up with hellish lives after their career is over, but Ausin just seems like a jagoff in real life...  Like his character's not a far cry from himself.  Dude asks for it.

Well considering he was wanted for battery of his most recent ex-wife, yeah he most definitely lives his gimmick. He'll be back though, there's always that one last payday in the WWE that gets the "retired" top stars back.

I hope so...  Actually.  As much as I hate beer-swilling hillbillies who do nothing but get drunk and beat people (women or men) up, I really thought he was one of the entertaining people in WWE and when this whole slew left things just are dull.

Hardly worth going to Hooters for PPV anymore.

I wonder when the Rock will realize he's not gonna be popular in Hollywood and goes back to WWE?  I hope that's soon.

Well Wrestlemania is just a few short months away in March and it happens to be in Hollywood this time around, so we should be seeing Rocky's return around February to hype up any feud he will have going for it. And actually Rocky's got like 3 or 4 movies he's currently involved with, the Get Shorty sequel, a movie based on the Spy Hunter video game, and a couple of others. So it looks like he will only be making the token appearances for the forseeable future.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot