Author Topic: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 10-02-2016 Go to Last Page  (Read 356979 times)

Offline PenDragon

• Jedi Initiate
  • POTESTATEM OBSCURI LATERIS NESCIS
    • View Profile
    • the JackPoint
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 04-23-2006
« Reply #345 on: April 24, 2006, 10:08 AM »
AND, the grey guys were the ones behind the cannons on the battle cruisers...  ;)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 04-23-2006
« Reply #346 on: April 24, 2006, 11:46 AM »
Another dead clone, looks fantastic.  It's amazing how good you are at those.  I also like the Mech Walker too, very realistic and really has the Star Wars look to it.  Love the paint scheme too.

:)

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
"Swoop Custom" Custom
« Reply #347 on: April 26, 2006, 07:38 PM »
I always Liked the Idea that Swoop Bikers Customize their Rides, Just like Real Life Bikers Customize their Choppers.

So Here's my Take on the Custom Swoop Bike and it's Rider.
LMK What You Think.

Fritzkrieg

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Custom So Easy I don't Know if it Counts
« Reply #348 on: April 26, 2006, 09:24 PM »
So Many Sci-Fi Designs have been Influenced By Star Wars, that Many of them Can Be Incorporated Back into the Star Wars Universe w/ Little or No Alteration at all. This RoboCop ED-209 Kotobukia Figure is Pretty Much a Rip from the AT-ST Walkers Seen In Star Wars. I Slapped a Couple of Imperial Insignias On Him, And Instantly I've Got a Cool Looking Imperial War Droid to use in my Dioramas and Photo Novels. I did'nt even need to alter the Paint. He Already comes in TIE Fighter Gray.
Imperial War Droid
LMK What You Think.

Fritzkrieg

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 04-26-2006
« Reply #349 on: April 26, 2006, 09:52 PM »
It's a custom Fritz!  And fits in perfectly.

The swoop is especially cool.  Different color scheme than I'd expect but still looks great.  I like his helmet too, I know there's probaby some WW2 influence there, it fits in perfectly I think.  Good custom too, is that a Joe figure from that new 3-pk with Cover Girl in it?

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 26, 2006, 10:06 PM »
Good custom too, is that a Joe figure from that new 3-pk with Cover Girl in it?

The Torso and Legs are From the Clone Serpentor included in the Comic 3 Pack, The Head is a Sand Viper Head, The Arms are From Monkey Wrench, The Vest Gung HO, and The Helmet is a Modified 21st Century German Helmet.

Thanks for the Feedback Chewie.
Fritzkrieg

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 27, 2006, 09:48 AM »
The ED-209 does fit in perfectly in the star wars universe. He is even in a perfect scale for our figures. That swoop is fantastic looking. What was it's base?
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline hemble

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Ron's military models and custom figures
« Reply #352 on: April 28, 2006, 06:08 AM »
Man the swoop and rider are just awesome you did a great job mate and teh colour scheme is great as well.

Ron

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Republic Heavy Air Support Attack Craft
« Reply #353 on: April 30, 2006, 04:41 PM »
Many Different Weapon Systems were Created Durring the Clone Wars. GAR Logistics seeing a Need for a Close Air Support Craft, that Carried more Fire Power than The LAAT Gunships, Started developing the Heavy Air Support Gunship to fill this need. Although the HAS-G Showed High Success Rates in Combat, the Program Was Canceled because of the Vehicles Low Cargo/Transport abilities.
Here is my Latest. LMK what You Think.
Republic Heavy Air-Support Craft

Fritzkrieg

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 04-30-2006
« Reply #354 on: April 30, 2006, 04:45 PM »
Holy poop in a hat! That thing is seriously badass. Very very cool concept, and excelent work. I see parts from a helecopter toy...what line is it from? :)

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 30, 2006, 04:57 PM »
Hey Fritz - that thing looks great.  I've been eyeing a helicopter from the Elite Force line that I thought would be cool to convert into SW.  However, as a minor critique - I'm not sure the Tie Fighter wings work on that one.  I love everthing else about it!

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 30, 2006, 05:20 PM »
I'm not so sure about the TIE wing either, but I see where you were going with adding a Star Wars element to it.  Maybe the panels should be red instead of black?  Or even Vader TIE wings might look a bit better. I take it those are from and Action Fleet TIE?

Really though this is a great custom vehicle and very creative.  I would almost see this as more of something a rogue militia group might use rather than Republic/Imperial/Confederacy/Rebellion but it still works out very well.

I like the Falcon guns on the top of it, great touch.  And the paint scheme (especially the weathering) is just awesome.

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 30, 2006, 06:44 PM »
 :o
Yo is what yo is.

Offline hemble

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Ron's military models and custom figures
« Reply #358 on: April 30, 2006, 08:46 PM »
Wow Fritz this sure is impressive the design work looks great, the paint apps are simply stunning the weathering is perfect. The weapons arsenal is excellent and very well placed on the craft. Keep up teh great work mate.

Ron

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 30, 2006, 10:04 PM »
Thanks so Much for the Feedback and Your Honesty Guys.

The Base for this Vehicle was the Cheap BBI Toy's Attack Hellicopter From Target. I loved the Cockpit design( It reminds me of the Hind Attack Helicopter) and had been eyeing it for a couple of Days, While I debated how I could Customize it into a Star Wars Vehicle. I new I had to Figure Something Out W/ the Tail Section that would Make it Less Like a Helicopter and More Like A Star Wars Fighting Vehicle. I Tried Both The Darth Vader  and Regular TIE Solar Panels to see which ones would work  Better and The TIE Fighter's looked the Best. The Panels Can Be Turned 360 Degrees. So I imagined they would Be Rotated Automaticly to Absorbs Maximum Solar Energy to Fuel Auxillary Power Cells. I thought They Worked Well, Showinjg how The Republic Began Using Imperial Tech. Durring the Clone Wars. If I make another One Maybe, I'll Just Put Some Sort of Antenea Aray on the Tail Section. Practice Does make Perfect.
Fritzkrieg