Author Topic: Star Wars Celebration III: Indianapolis  (Read 118947 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Star Wars Celebration 3
« Reply #435 on: April 1, 2005, 08:25 PM »
That's exactly what I got too Beth...  those 4 ticket things for Friends & Family, which I don't have any going with me.

Hang onto those though Jess, as we'll likely have some JD compadres who may be in need, and would like to hang out with us cool folks in the Fan Club line and "supposedly" get in an hour earlier.  So bring 'em along with you, and I'm sure we can find someone to pass those along to!

As for the bathtub sleeping thing, yeah, when I've passed out slept in them those couple of times, there was NO water in there.  That I know of anyway...

Offline Shannon (Princess)

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ooh, Lortab!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Beru has issues...
« Reply #436 on: April 1, 2005, 11:11 PM »
Okay, well, I'll see you all at Hooters on Weds... and what about the pool thing?  That never did get a date/time stamped on it... anyone still want to do the bowling/pool?
You are starting to damage my calm.

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: April 1, 2005, 11:35 PM »
Three more days before I have to email them to see whats up with my pass.  I better get them either tommorrow, moday or turesday 4/6.  The day that they say email them if you don't have yours yet.  I hope that the con is run alot better then how they handle these passes. 

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: April 2, 2005, 03:38 PM »
Okay, well, I'll see you all at Hooters on Weds... and what about the pool thing?  That never did get a date/time stamped on it... anyone still want to do the bowling/pool?

I'm definatley game for pool or somthing of the sort, like bowling.

I put a list of hals in the other thread, so pick your poison. Friday night would be good?

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Toy Runs in Indy
« Reply #439 on: April 4, 2005, 04:23 PM »
Ok, aside from venders at the convention, does anyone know if stores put out alot of Star Wars product while the convention was in Indy last time? I specificly held out on buying a whole boatload of stuff, so I could do it in Indy.

Was I wrong to do so?

Are there even Wal-Marts or Targets or TRU's in Indy?

Kevin

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Toy Runs in Indy
« Reply #440 on: April 4, 2005, 04:41 PM »
Ok, aside from venders at the convention, does anyone know if stores put out alot of Star Wars product while the convention was in Indy last time? I specificly held out on buying a whole boatload of stuff, so I could do it in Indy.

Was I wrong to do so?

I'd probably say yes, bad choice Kev.  Last thing I'm going to want to be doing in Indy is toy runs (outside from the actual convention, of course).  Plus, you're not going to want to haul around a bunch of toys when you're traveling back, are you?  Or leaving them unattended in the hotel all week?  If I were you, I'd get that stuff outta the way first, so you won't have to sweat it in Indy.  Of course, since a few of you won't be able to go out in the evenings to some of the bars and whatnot, maybe it'd be fun for you, Andrew, Travis, etc, to go on toy runs during that time.  I dunno.  Is Andrew driving out there, or flying?  Will any of you have a car?

As for the stores around Indy, I have no idea if they stock up extra during C3.  I guess it would make sense, but keep in mind, you're competition in town that week will be strong.  Good luck with whatever you decide to do, and just make sure to keep some free time for that "encounter" with Old Man Brent...  ;)

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: April 4, 2005, 05:10 PM »
Unfortunatley Travis can't make it. But yeah, I'm going to be driving in. I think 'ol Kevin is aswell.
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: April 4, 2005, 05:47 PM »
Yes, I will have my car. I can seat 6. I'm good like that. Of course, Matt, I'm bringing a suitcase with a lock. I think my room has a safe for the exclusives. My whole deal has been to save money for the whole Indy C3 experience, so I hope stores have Star Wars digs.

Kevin

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: April 4, 2005, 05:50 PM »
I think some where befour the merge I posted all the Wal-Marts, Targets and TRUs in this thread for the Indianapolis Area.
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: April 5, 2005, 12:59 AM »
I have a whole list of questions, that I hope some of you can answer (Thanks for putting up with me):

Where in Indy (save hooters) can I get some really good wings, possibly delivered to my hotel?

Are there any science museums in Indy that people have been to, that would make it worth my time to visit?

Has anyone had anything stolen from their hotel room while in Indy?

Thanks in advance!

Kevin

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
Celebration 3, ya bastards!
« Reply #445 on: April 5, 2005, 01:53 PM »
I'm going. Who else is going from here, and where are you staying? I think we're going to be in the Omni.
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Celebration 3, ya bastards!
« Reply #446 on: April 5, 2005, 01:57 PM »
Damn, Ed.  Pay attention!  >:(

(check the conventions board several up from here to see the answers to all your questions, and many more)  ;)

Which is where I'll promptly be merging your thread once you've found your way over there...

:P

P.S.  We better see you at the JD Hooters bash on Wednesday night!  8)
« Last Edit: April 5, 2005, 02:08 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: April 5, 2005, 02:28 PM »
Well, me and my girlie are flying in on Friday and heading back on Sunday, so I guess we won't be at Hooters. Doesn't the convention start on Thursday?

Anyways, are there any other plans for the week(end)?

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #448 on: April 5, 2005, 04:06 PM »
That's a bummer Ed.  But no worries, as the JD party train will likely be rolling pretty much every night of the week, most definitely including Friday night.  We just haven't set those plans in stone quite yet.  Who knows.  Maybe we'll just be at Hooters every single night...  Would that be so bad?  :P

**senses Jared cringing**
« Last Edit: April 5, 2005, 04:07 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: April 5, 2005, 04:21 PM »
Mmmmm...Hooters....  :P