Author Topic: Poster ? Where?  (Read 2511 times)

Offline Mainland05

• Jedi Apprentice
  • inventing a time machine :)
    • View Profile
Poster ? Where?
« on: May 14, 2004, 11:05 AM »
Do any of you know, if that post will be up for grabs or something?

If it will come in a magazine, or what?
Born & Raised Modesto Man. :)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Poster ? Where?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2004, 11:19 AM »
Might be...might not be.  They have done posters in the past (POTF2, EpI and Saga) So its a good possibility that around the time of release they might be given out at TRU

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2004, 02:50 AM »
Yeah, I was wondering if this might make it into poster form as well, Matt.  That would be pretty cool (rehashes or not).  I've always enjoyed figure posters for some reason, and have collected every last one of them dating back to the vintage days.  I'd love to see an exclusive poster for every figure era (POTF2, POTJ, Ep.1, Saga, etc.), and a lot of the ones out there are pretty nice, but usually not quite complete.

Good chance the Hasbro booth might be doleing these out at Comic Con, like they did with the prior Saga one (figures 1 - 40) back in Indy.  Guess we'll see!

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: OTC Poster? Where?
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2004, 06:01 PM »
You mean this one Matt?   :P  It appears that this OTC beauty is an Australian exclusive so far.  Thank God for Hemish though, as he recently hooked me up with one, and for that I'm very much indebted to him.  Very nice poster, made on good sturdy stock, with a nice glossy finish...   8)

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2004, 08:03 PM »
oh, stop showing off already... i've seen your poster in more threads than i can count now!!  ;D

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2004, 08:14 PM »
Yeah, yeah...   :P  But it was only over in one thread in the Other Collectibles section, where I wasn't sure if everyone ventured into.  And then I stumbled upon this old post by Mainland here today, and figured I'd bump it back up and show off show the folks what the hell he was actually referring to.

So you shut up!   >:(