Author Topic: OTC lot for sale....  (Read 854 times)

Offline dawgwindu

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
OTC lot for sale....
« on: August 2, 2005, 08:26 PM »
I have a 68% set of U.S. carded OTC figs. I am selling as a lot not singles, the figs. in this lot are as follows:
#1 Upside down variant,#2,#3,#4,#5,#6,#7,#8,#9,#10,#11,#13,
#14,#17,#19,#21,#22,#23,#24,#25,#27,#26,#28,#30,#31,#34,#38
and 2 of the 3 DVD Commemorative sets ANH and ROTJ
(the #34 Vader is on a Cdn. Starburst card)
These figs. are MOC have been stored in starcases since I brought them home.
Asking price is $300.00 shipping included, plus starcases, will throw a OTC 12' Stormtrooper MIB.

I would consider trading these for either a MR Darth Vader ANH 1:1 Saber or both the MR Mace Windu FX Saber and Yoda .45 comic con Saber.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: OTC lot for sale....
« Reply #1 on: August 3, 2005, 12:31 PM »
Hi dawgwindu... do you have any feedback?  Usually it's frowned upon around all the forums for a member to have his very first post trying to sell stuff.  Not that I'm saying you aren't legit, but don't expect anyone to throw $300.00 at someone they haven't gotten to know through conversations here.

:P

Offline dawgwindu

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: OTC lot for sale....
« Reply #2 on: August 3, 2005, 05:28 PM »
Thanks Chewie, should have posted some feedback, yes you can find feedback on me at galactichunter.com,rebelscum.com and snowtroopers.ca all under the same screenname..dawgwindu and you can also check eBay under dawgwindu68.

Hi dawgwindu... do you have any feedback?  Usually it's frowned upon around all the forums for a member to have his very first post trying to sell stuff.  Not that I'm saying you aren't legit, but don't expect anyone to throw $300.00 at someone they haven't gotten to know through conversations here.

:P