Author Topic: How's your shopping Karma?  (Read 3453 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: How's your shopping Karma?
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2005, 09:17 AM »
I always try to be friendly/courteous when shopping as well.  Don't get me wrong, I strongly dislike going to Wal-Mart and usually end up mad, but I don't take it out on anyone in the store.  I'm polite to anyone who works at the stores I go to, do my best to clean up toy sections when possible, put my cart back, etc.  Also, if we decide as we head to check out that we don't want something, I'll go put it back where it belongs instead of cramming it in the candy area or something at the check out line.  I also make a habit of picking up things people have knocked down on the floor, and everyone proceeds to kick/run over the rest of the day otherwise.  For some reason that has always bothered me, that the person who makes the mess, just leaves it.  Anyways, I think my shopping karma should be ok.  I guess I've had pretty decent luck lately finding things I want, so I can't complain.

Dammit, you just reminded me I forgot to tape My Name is Earl this week.

No problem Ben, Earl was a rerun this week (first episode I think? can't remember)...unless you missed it the first time, you should be ok.

Offline Nathan

• Jedi Knight
  • Destroying the hobby one EU figure at a time.
    • View Profile
    • The Clone Wars Unofficial Site (in carbonite)
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2005, 04:53 PM »
Also, if we decide as we head to check out that we don't want something, I'll go put it back where it belongs instead of cramming it in the candy area or something at the check out line. I also make a habit of picking up things people have knocked down on the floor, and everyone proceeds to kick/run over the rest of the day otherwise. For some reason that has always bothered me, that the person who makes the mess, just leaves it.

I love you!
Twitter: @OKeefeNathan
Blog: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Fanboy (in carbonite since '09, back someday)

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2005, 05:03 PM »
I was at Wal-Mart about a month ago and the Veterans were selling poppys.  I bought one for a dollar thinking it would bring me good luck in the action figure aisle - sure enough, I found Bly and Gree for the first time (and the last).