Multimedia > TV-9D9

The Clone Wars - Season Six?

<< < (24/24)

Jesse James:
I dunno, would it be "cheap" to do it?  I would like to see them finished too, so don't get me wrong, I just don't think it'd be all that cheap and they're probably just moved on from it at this point (or so I assume). 

They seem to want to distance themselves from anything but the OT, in a weird way.

Jesse James:
So I watched all of 'em and the "bonus" vid from CA, and I'm kinda curious what the deal was with the "Bad Batch" and if they're even remotely close to a Clone?  Hunter kinda looked like Spirit + a Clone + Billy from Predator (which was reffed in the bonus vid).

Wrecker...  didn't care for what they did there.  Seriously.

Crosshairs was neat.

The tech guy didn't even look like a Clone, at all.

I dunno.  Weird storyline...  I liked it, really, but the Bad Batch felt like it needed a lot more explanation as to why they are like they are.  And the bonus vid didn't cover it.  Not one person asked a friggin' question regarding their origins, why they're Clones, but not quite.

Anyway, good arc...  Fun seeing the base from Rebels turn up.  I knew they'd made it for TCW but never realized they got that far.

Mace's speech was funny too.  Good moment. 

Definitely worth checking out.  Even rough, those stories are fun.

jedipurge:
I know a lil old here to even bother commenting, but this arc coulda been much better if that'd made it using the Republic commandos, they already had the cg models for them, and it might've been cool to see the helmets off n all. kinda glad this arc didn't make it to being a real episode.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version