Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

Walmart Black Series 6" Bad Batch Exclusives

(1/9) > >>

Jeff:
Bracca Captain Rex and Crosshair.  Walmart Exclusive.  Not sure on pre-order time/date.

Press pics are out there now, too swamped at work to get them posted here, sorry :(

Diddly:
One of the main characters from the series, and a highly popular character that most people weren't able to get the original version of, and both are exclusive... to Walmart?

???

Nicklab:
I groaned when I saw that these were Walmart exclusives.  But I know that these are going to be where I focus my efforts tomorrow when the preorders go live.

Dave:
Yakface is saying these go live at 1PM ET on Friday the 18th.

Nicklab:
Walmart - Crosshair (Imperial)

Walmart - Rex (Bad Batch)

I found a way to deal with some of these Walmart preorders when the most recent Walmart exclusive TVC figures went up.  The best way is if you use the Walmart app.

Open each of these links.  That should launch the app.  Add these figures to a list in the app.  Refresh the list and it should show you in stock status, and I found it to be a much easier way to get them into the shopping cart and checked out.

The thing that appears to be problematic with most of these preorders is when so many people flood an individual product page, the traffic slows it down.  But having the shortcut in your list seems to worth a bit more smoothly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version