Trades and Sales > Feedback

Bad Trader Thread

<< < (11/13) > >>

SilverClone:
Paypal stated they would "go after him [Squad7]" to get funds from him the best they could but if there are no funds there is little they can do but ban him from paypal. This has happened to me once before and I was able to get some but not all of my money back.

We three "duped" at rebelscum all filed a claim against him. I also put in a claim w/ my credit card company and the other guys with their bank. Last time my credit card company was more helpful.

Oh and the excuses he gave ranged from a "Week from hell" to "behind on a term paper" to worst of all, his "wife had a miscarriage" -all which had nothing to do w/ anything because he PM'd and emailed us all before his excuses that he had mailed out our items and gave us bogus delivery confirmation numbers -then the excuses started rolling in about the delays...we were like, you said you mailed them and gave us bogus DC #'s. And then no communication at all. HE has not even responded to inquiries from paypal. Just removed his money from the paypal account he had.

Squad7 then attempted to discredit every one of us on the forums and no surprise was not fooling anyone once we presented evidence of his crime -yes, crime!

Well...live and learn folks...if you are reading this and see him on this or another site..avoid Squad7 at all costs!

--- Quote from: Ryan on November 26, 2007, 07:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: SilverClone on November 26, 2007, 04:58 PM ---Should have read YOUR feedback before I purchased the BattleFront-II pack from Squad7 over at Rebelscum.com forums. He totally ripped me and two others off and cleared out his paypal account of funds so we could not recover money from him!

SQUAD7 is a thief!

--- End quote ---

I'm really sorry to hear that man. So did you guys attempt to file PayPal claims against him? I wouldn't think clearing the funds out of your PayPal account would make you immune from claims and refunds. PayPal has to have some sort of security measure that prevents that sort of thing from happening or the whole claim system is fatally flawed. If it isn't too late I'd highly recommend all three of you go that route (if you didn't already try). What kind of excuses did he give you guys?

--- End quote ---

Jesse James:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...  Scum's trading/classifieds have unfortunately become a haven for scammers.  They're not closely monitored at all, which really hurts the community.  His actions would ban him here...

If Scum's community had half the mod team we've got, that place would be cleaned out...  Curto's one guy there doing all the work modding people (modding that counts...  Not the bull**** stuff like locking/moving threads and keeping things tidy).  I don't even stop over much, but when I do I always see a number of people I'd hand out suspensions/warnings to in any given thread, much less the knobs who are scamming/scalping routinely over there anymore. ;)  I think their membership would get cut in half, haha.

JediMAC:

--- Quote from: SilverClone on November 26, 2007, 04:58 PM ---SQUAD7 is a thief!
--- End quote ---

This seems to be a recurring problem with this guy.  It's probably about time we drop the ban hammer on him here at JD, to protect our trading community from any further problems with this clown...

Sorry to hear about your bad trade, but thanks for the head's up on this scammer.

Desfiy:
I was another one from Rebelscum who got rooked, I go by the name of Desfiy on there, we have requested Philip to ban him but he didnt want to know, so for your own safety I would ban Squad7 on here, and like you have said unfortunately it does appear that rebelscum has turned into a paradise for scammers, luckily this is the first time I have been rooked and I am hoping the last.

Oh and buy the way I am moving in here folks, so please welcome me aboard for good this time, I dont like how Rebelscum has gone.

Jesse James:
To act, we'd need to see some evidence/correspondence, email addresses, etc.  Contact one of the admins/staff here privately to discuss the matter.  I'm available, as are most of the rest of us, or it can be passed on to whoever is available.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version