Author Topic: Questions for Hasbro?  (Read 255593 times)

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
Re: Questions for Hasbro?
« Reply #300 on: March 13, 2008, 12:23 PM »
Can we get some more Jedi with separate lightsaber hilts up in this bitch?

(Oh, and if they could attach to the belts via peg holes, that would be super-schweet.)
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline darthjaybay

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 13, 2008, 03:53 PM »
Ive got a new question to ask hasbro:
So there is a new rumor concerning a disturbance at the Lars homestead.  If there was such a disturbance, would you think of A New Hope or Attack of the Clones?

Offline speedermike

• Jedi Apprentice
  • He doesn't like you...
    • View Profile
    • MichaelRex.com
« Reply #302 on: March 13, 2008, 04:46 PM »
You've recently said that you can't figure out how to get a new Jabba on the shelves...
would you ever consider releasing items in the 20.00 Starfighter Assortment that weren't vehicles?  Jabba and a Throne would make a great toy, as would say, a Hoth Turret/Radar Lasar Cannon type set. 

I think that the 20.00 price range could be very usefull for the the sorts of small scale action environments that many collectors are asking for.
Children's Book Author and Illustrator   mikerexbooks.blogspot.com

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 13, 2008, 05:16 PM »
You've recently said that you can't figure out how to get a new Jabba on the shelves...
would you ever consider releasing items in the 20.00 Starfighter Assortment that weren't vehicles?  Jabba and a Throne would make a great toy, as would say, a Hoth Turret/Radar Lasar Cannon type set. 

I think that the 20.00 price range could be very usefull for the the sorts of small scale action environments that many collectors are asking for.

it would be great for you guys. considering things are cheaper in the states but i sure as hell will not pay $30+ up in Canada for a fat slug and a plastic rectangle hasbro would call a throne.

best bet for Jabba would be in a battle pack.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 15, 2008, 01:55 PM »
Here's a Marvel question: The Toy Biz Deadpool figure was very rare (have you seen the prices even for lose ones on Ebay?). With DP being a popular character what  are the chances of a re-pack or even a new one?
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline speedermike

• Jedi Apprentice
  • He doesn't like you...
    • View Profile
    • MichaelRex.com
« Reply #305 on: March 15, 2008, 10:16 PM »
Jangotat...the Battle packs are about 25.00, and Jabbe would probably be packed with some stuff you already own.  My idea is actually a cheaper way to get Jabba.  What if it was a fat slug with really good articulation, and a really great paint job, and a dias with a hooka and everything, like the vinatge set?

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 15, 2008, 11:17 PM »
Jangotat...the Battle packs are about 25.00, and Jabbe would probably be packed with some stuff you already own.  My idea is actually a cheaper way to get Jabba.  What if it was a fat slug with really good articulation, and a really great paint job, and a dias with a hooka and everything, like the vinatge set?

not in Canada  :-\ BP and vehicles are both $29.99 coming out to around $34 after tax.

Id prefer they just bring back the deluxe series of figures.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline speedermike

• Jedi Apprentice
  • He doesn't like you...
    • View Profile
    • MichaelRex.com
« Reply #307 on: March 18, 2008, 10:28 PM »
Here's an INDY question...what is the release plan for the Indiana Jones figures.  Will they have a hard street date, or are they going to trickle out in the same odd way that most new Star Wars assortments hit?

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #308 on: March 18, 2008, 10:36 PM »
Will they have a hard street date, or are they going to trickle out in the same odd way that most new Star Wars assortments hit?

Questions for Hasbro? - Session 44:

3. OK, Indy toys. What are we looking at for the launch? Are we talking a "street date" with a big push, including store exclusives (similar to the last few movie lines you’ve done)? If so, any idea what that date will be so we can mark it on our calendars to be sure we have the day off work?

**There will be a tight on-shelf date for the IJ product line, which will be a few weeks before the movie (the theaterical date is 5/22). We can confirm that there will *not* be any store exclusives at the movie launch for IJ... we are focusing on the mainline assortments. The complete lineup will be announced (along with the on-shelf date) at Toy Fair.

The date (May 1st) was confirmed at Toy Fair as well.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #309 on: March 19, 2008, 08:38 AM »

I like this question and think it would work, the 20.00 price point could work for things other than vehicles like you mention.

Anyway, here is my question.

If sales for the AT-TE reach expectations or exceed them, will you continue to consider other large scale vehicles such as Jabba's Sail Barge as well as revisit vehicles like the Sandcrawler which is underscaled?

EDIT-------

They kind of answered this with this weeks questions so i dont know if it needs to be asked again.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 09:12 AM by evenflow »
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline speedermike

• Jedi Apprentice
  • He doesn't like you...
    • View Profile
    • MichaelRex.com
« Reply #310 on: March 19, 2008, 08:43 PM »
Thanks Jeff.  I had read that, but I was just asking because unless there's an even like Midnight Madness, it seems like stors don't stick too tightly to street dates.

Here's another INDY question...it looks like the single carded German Soldier, and the two-to-a-pack Deluxe German Soldiers are the exact same figures with a bit of of a deco change and a new head.  This is an excellent way to do army builders! however, why buy one if you can get two for a few dollars more, and would you ever consider this with Star Wars?

Offline Rune Haako

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 21, 2008, 01:13 PM »
Hasbro can you confirm or deny that the rumor is true that Daultay Dofine will released in TPM wave next year?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 01:18 PM by Rune Haako »

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 24, 2008, 06:24 PM »
Even though not seen on screen any chance of releasing a Clone trooper with the DC-15 Blaster carbine with stock extended instead of folded underneath?  Same question goes for the Stormies with their E-11?  Or how about the DC-15 Clone rifle that had the added the grenade launcher underneath ala Clone Wars Cartoon? 
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 24, 2008, 07:07 PM »
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 24, 2008, 07:12 PM »
Hasbro with rumors of an Imperial pilot Evo pack with Episode 2 Pilot and Episode 3 Pilot and a Biggs Darklighter pilot training gear, any chance of getting the helmet from Clone Wars Volume 2 version along with the ROTS version.  Just a suggestion.   ;D