Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

<< < (37/49) > >>

Phrubruh:
I'm not thinking of it that way. I just see it as a marketing gimmick just like making them all really young.

BillCable:
The finale was absolutely awesome.  I had a total "Pulp Fiction back-seat gunshot" reaction to the axe strike.  And at so many instances there was the tension that nobody was safe.  Three or four times I thought major characters had been killed.  Edge-of-your-seat, compelling stuff.  I was really impressed.

My wife commented it was "movie-like" it was of such high quality.  They've come a long way.

I'm guessing the fish oil pills are a non-lethal way for Inhumans to arise across the globe.

Phrubruh:
I enjoyed the entire season.  I thought it was suppose to be a cliffhanger but they tied up most of the loose ends. I wonder if Clouson is getting a Luke Skywalker hand or something like the Winter Soldier's. Chloe Bennet has gotten to be a better actress in this season. She had more to work with.  I still love Adrianne Palicki. She definitely needs to stick around.  Someone really needs to kill Grant. I like how May tricked Grant into killing Agent 33. She was getting annoying.

McMetal:
I thought it was terrific too...except for the last 5 minutes where there was some kind of bizarre commercial interruption that pre-empted the show. I'll have to go back and watch it On Demand now. It cut back right during the scene when Ward was jacking up that Hydra guy.

Anyway, great stuff. Glad they culled the herd a bit, getting to be too many characters on this show. Super happy to see Raina gone especially, I really disliked her character. I didn't have the same antipathy towards Gordon and Skye's mom, but they needed to go too.

Totally agree about the imminent danger...I thought for sure Bobbi was going to buy it. And I was convinced Mack was going to touch one of the crystals and turn into an Inhuman, after all his grousing about aliens. ("No-Eyes" - LOL)

Great that the offed Kara, even better that dipsh*t Ward did it. I guess it would have been too much to ask to see his tired ass put down finally too. Maybe next season. God, I hate that ahole.

As soon as they intimated a long-awaited Fitzsimmons hook-up, I knew one of them would get iced somehow. Sucks, I am a Fitzsimmons 'shipper and I want them to hook up.

Also awesome to see Cal as Mr Hyde finally. That was pretty cool. Nice of them to go Tahiti on his ass.

I don't know what to make of the fish oil thing. Since when are Terrigen crystals water soluble anyway?

Phrubruh:
I was disappointed with Mr. Hyde. I was expecting something along the lines of the Hulk not Kyle with even more messed up hair and neck veins. Do you think they have cherry pie in Tahiti?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version